Whether you’re feeling inspired or need a bit of a pick-me-up, La La Land‘s soundtrack is ready to make your day a whole lot brighter. Since it’s initial December 25th release date, the film has been touching the hearts of everyone, including those contemplating love and life. One thing is for certain, however – the music is flawless. La La Land has now gone a step further by setting a new record for most Golden Globe wins by a single film. That’s right, La La Land won a total of 7 GG’s which include: – Best Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy
– Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy: Emma Stone
– Best Director – Motion Picture: Damien Chazelle
– Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy: Ryan Gosling
– Best Screenplay
And our two personal favourites:
– Best Original Score – Motion Picture: Justin Hurwitz
– Best Original Song – Motion Picture: “City of Stars”
If that wasn’t enough to convince you as to why you should listen to Here are 5 reasons you NEED to hear the La La Land soundtrack:
1. Emma Stone & Ryan are #CoupleGoals and they can SING?! It’s almost too much to handle.
2. It literally makes you want to learn how to dance.
3. It’s the perfect combination of pop, jazz and show tunes. Trust us, it’s a magical genre.
4. Screw it, we’ll mention this again. It holds the record for most Golden Globes won by a single film. People, that’s impressive.
5. Hey Girl … We can’t get over the fact that Ryan Gosling is perfect in this!
So now that we’ve convinced you that this soundtrack is everything you need to make 2017 great, give it a listen below and let us know what you think in the comments.