It’s officially SUMMERRRRRRRR! ☀☀☀ In our books, that means weekends spent at many festivals and nights spent around the campfire with our friends and family.
Check out the five tracks we are GUARANTEED to have included on any playlist we create for those evenings:
1. Shania Twain – “Life’s About To Get Good”
2. James Barker Band – “Chills”
3. The Reklaws – “Hometown Kids”
4. Thomas Rhett – “Star Of The Show”
5. Sam Hunt – “Body Like A Back Road”
Do you have any other song suggestions for nights around the campfire? Make sure to let us know by commenting below or by tweeting us @umusic!